Poinsettia ‘Polar Bear’
* Place in a room where there is sufficient natural light to read fine print but not where the sun will shine directly on the plant.
* Avoid hot or cold drafts or excess heat from appliances, radiators, or ventilating ducts.
* Place the plant high enough to be away from traffic, and out of reach of unmonitored children and animals.
* Set the plant in or on a water-proof container to protect your furnishings.
* Water the plant thoroughly when the soil surface is dry to the touch. Remember to discard excess water from the saucer.
* To prolong the bright color of the bracts, temperatures should not exceed 72°F. during the day or 60° at night.
Please call the store (740)763-2873 for availability, prices, and sizes.
Click Here If You Want To View Our Online Store
Please Note: Not all items that we carry are for sale on our online store.
Full Sun / Pt Sun
Moist, Well-drained soil
Annual In Ohio