Poinsettias Are Available From Mid November Thru Christmas
* Place in a room where there is sufficient natural light to read fine print but not where the sun will shine directly on the plant.
* Avoid hot or cold drafts or excess heat from appliances, radiators, or ventilating ducts.
* Place the plant high enough to be away from traffic, and out of reach of unmonitored children and animals.
* Set the plant in or on a water-proof container to protect your furnishings.
* Water the plant thoroughly when the soil surface is dry to the touch. Remember to discard excess water from the saucer.
* To prolong the bright color of the bracts, temperatures should not exceed 72°F. during the day or 60° at night.
This Photo Gallery is to give you an idea of some of the plants we carry at various times throughout the year here at Wilson’s Garden Center. This is not our online store. This is not an inventory and does not guarantee that these plants are in stock.
Please call the store (740)763-2873 for availability, prices, and sizes.
Click Here If You Want To View Our Online Store
Please Note: Not all items that we carry are for sale on our online store.